- Why Stressless
- About the Brand
- Comfort that lasts
Stressless® is the most comfortable seating in the world. A bold statement, yes, but one that is very much true. The difference lies in our patented comfort technologies. Our recliners provide perfect support while replicating the body’s every movement. Add in the ability to select between three recliner sizes or tailor a sofa with low back, high back and headrest options and the result is a level of fit and comfort one can only feel when spending time in a Stressless®.
On the west coast of Norway, in the small community of Sykkylven, lies the company who has created the world’s most comfortable chair for generations – and still does.
In 1971, a revolutionary recliner was introduced that set a new standard in comfort and functionality. Stressless® was designed to offer maximum well-being and precious me-time in a busy, modern world. And with equal parts inspiration from nature and the region’s tradition of skilled craftsmanship, Stressless® got off to a flying start. 50 years later, Norway’s largest furniture exporter is still located by the fjord and still offers you exclusive comfort, assembled by hand.
At Stressless® we make quality products that will last you a lifetime. Our raw materials are selected with the utmost care and consideration to give the furniture endurance. Choosing a high-quality product extends its lifespan and lowers the environmental impact, making design just as important.
With our focus on timeless pieces, we create Stressless® icons to last.
We are committed to using materials that are sustainable and manufacturing processes that have a low environmental impact. This includes using recyclable packaging materials and eco-friendly paints, lacquers, textiles and wood, employing a closed loop system that cleans steel without releasing toxins
and making products that last for many decades, not just a few years.
All our recliners come with:
10-year internal mechanism & construction guarantee
We guarantee all electrical parts and motors on the Power™ system for a period of 5 years from the date of initial delivery to
the consumer. The battery is not included in the 5-year guarantee.
2 years guarantee on Power Batteries for a period of 2 years from the date of initial delivery to the consumer
We guarantee all leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies for a period of 1 year from the date
of initial delivery to the consumer.
Reno Classic Power
Back and legs adjustable
Manual with a stool
POWER™ This integrated footrest is a great alternative to a free-standing ottoman. With a slim design – elegantly concealed beneath the seat, it can easily provide superlative support foryour legs by extending outwards.
1. The perforated foam is molded directly over the frame. The indentations in our Comfort Zones™ technology let your body sink deeper into the seat, giving you an overall embraced feeling for even more enhanced personal comfort.
2. An additional pad of soft space-age foam ensures optimum comfort.
3. Super-soft polyester fiber cushions your body and ensures an attractive look.
4. Durable steel frame and flexo springs offer superior resilience and continuous support.
5. Plus™-system provides continuous support for your head and lower back. Double-sided mechanism ensures maximum stability and functionality.
6. Genuine top-grain leather covers the entire seat, for a luxurious look and feel.
7. Unique Stressless® Glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight.
8. The different bases provide full stability and 360˚ swivel.
9. Base is made of 32 layers of laminated European beech
The patented Stressless® Plus™-system
The Plus™-system adjusts the lower
Lower the headrest to the sleep
Adjust the Stressless® Glide wheels to the setting of your desire. You can automatically shift to any seating position simply by using your body weight.